I was recently telling this to one of my clients, “It begins with the mind, and what you give power to has power over you if you allow it.” As I coached her throughout this process, I thought it would be the perfect topic for my BLOG…
So, let’s dive in! If you’re struggling with this very concept or wanting to understand more of what I am talking about here are the deets…
First of all, your mind is a very powerful being, it holds the keys to all the things: what we eat, what we think of ourselves, what you think of others, etc. It holds memories and it can hold the key to our success, just simply amazing right?!?
So if you’re struggling with a negative thought pattern of yourself. you have to start to decide where this is coming from. Meaning, take a minute and think to an earlier time in your life that you either felt negative about your body or negative about the relationship?
Now, I want you to grab a paper/notebook/journal and start writing down answers to these questions:
- What is working? What is not working? In this specific situation
- What is keeping you stuck? Playing small?
- WHO AM I (before the world told you who to be)?
Once you have this done it’s time to Releases these thought patterns:
- Get super crystal clear and paint a picture: who is this next level version of you?
- Write it down as if it’s already happened- releasing those negative thoughts and creating positive affirmations for each one of them. Here are some more topics to write about:
- Who would you be if you had nothing to prove?
- If you were allowed to disappoint people?
- Let out your inner wild woman: what is she dying to say!?
When you’re done journaling, how did you feel? Did you feel a weight has been lifted off your shoulders? Did you feel lighter? If any of this is resonating, you have just stepped into the NEW 2.0 version of yourself. If you need to do this more than once, DO IT.. If you need to do it EVERYDAY, multiple times a day, DO IT.
It’s time to INHALE SELF-LOVE & EXHALE SELF-DOUBT. It’s time to let go of this pattern, and what is working for you and what is no longer serving you in your business? Relationship? Life? Day-to-day?
It starts with realizing your belief of WHO you are, and who is your internal anchor and your compass and if you are off course just a little, it can greatly affect your thought pattern.
We dive into these topics and SO MUCH MORE in my 1:1 VIP coaching group! If you would like more information about the group, please email me at: email@example.com. My next round will be starting SOON, and I would love to have you join me!
XOXO – Krissy